Barry F. Petty
Chief Executive Officer
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Trinity CO2 since the Company’s formation in July 2000
- Serving 23 years with ARCO, including executive E&P and gas processing roles, Mr. Petty managed ARCO and BP’s CO2 supply business as operator of the Sheep Mountain Unit, the associated 400 mile pipeline, and its interests in McElmo Dome. Mr. Petty was President of the 80 mile Val Verde Pipeline, a subsidiary of ARCO. He has served on several Boards.
- 36 years experience in all aspects of E&P, including CO2-based EOR projects
Chief Operating Officer
- Former Vice President of SandRidge Energy and President of SandRidge Tertiary, initially as a subsidiary of Riata Energy (acquired by SandRidge in 2006)
- Over 20 years of experience in acquiring, developing and operating EOR assets
- Previously with Texaco and ChevronTexaco for 18 years holding various technical and management positions focused on operations and development of Northern Permian Basin waterflood and CO2 flood assets
Robert D. Kincaid
EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Co-developed CO2/EOR business plan in 2009, leading to partnership with Morgan Stanley Private Equity and acquisition/recapitalization of Trinity CO2 in September 2010, where he has served as EVP-CFO and board member since that time
- Co-founder of K-L Energy Partners, LLC, a midstream and downstream energy private equity investment management firm (2004-2009), where he partnered with HM Capital Partners, LLC in the acquisition, and subsequent IPO, of Regency Energy Partners, LP (NASDAQ:RGNC), serving as a board member from 2005-2007.
- Principal of the private equity firm of Haddington Ventures, LLC, an energy investment affiliate of JP Morgan Partners (now CCMP Capital), and former Treasurer of TPC Corporation (NYSE:TPC), a leading natural gas midstream firm (1997-2003)
- Investment banking and energy mezzanine fund management with FirstCity Bancorporation of Texas and EnCap Investments (1985-1991)
- Over 25 years experience with Chevron, Texaco, Getty Oil, PetroSource Energy and SandRidge Tertiary
- Held various managerial, supervisory and technical positions most of which involved the operation and development of CO2 and waterflood assets in the Permian Basin
- Over 30 years of production, reservoir engineering management experience with specific expertise in Permian Basin water and CO2 floods and source fields.
- Past positions include senior engineering roles with ARCO (20 years), Occidental Petroleum (7 years) and management experience with Kinder Morgan (5 years)